Broadcom Wireless Drivers
Kristi Grant
2014-09-30 16:19:20 UTC
So this is a sort of xpost from the dev list, but because I seem to be one
of only a very few number people having this problem, I'm taking it here.
Does anyone have a Broadcom Wireless card? If so have you gotten the
drivers to work on Tails? I've tried installing the `broadcom-sta-dkms` via
`sudo apt-get install` but the headers aren't installed on the system. I
try installing the headers and they're obsoleted, referred to by another
package but still somehow unable to be found. Same problem trying to make
the drivers myself. Anyone have any success stories? I am using a Sony Vaio
Flip 14 (SVF14N13CXB), which has a Broadom BCM43142 802.11
Wireless/Bluetooth card. Thanks.
Kristi Grant
intrigeri
2014-09-30 17:46:58 UTC
I think this is work in progress: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7798
Kristi Grant
2014-10-01 16:55:44 UTC
Oh, okay. Thanks intrigeri. I'll let it be now. :P
Kristi Grant